Join SEA Today:
- Family Membership $185 (Annual)
- Individual Membership $95 (Annual)
- About SEA
Sailing Education Adventures (SEA) is the Bay Area’s premier Non-Profit community-sailing organization and has been delivering quality sailing education for over 40 years.
We are more than a sailing school. We engage our community to provide affordable, public access to sailing emphasizing mentoring as a way of learning. We stress safety at every level of our programs, and are committed to promoting the health and safety of our marine environment.
As a non-profit organization, we try to keep our dues as affordable as possible by engaging our membership to volunteer and our community partners to help us with locations and learning opportunities
Annual Membership begins the day you register and is good for one calendar year.
- Member Benefits
- The benefits of membership are:
- Participate in Member Open Sails with a sailing card
- Participate in day-trips on the Bay aboard SEA Descalza
- Freebie Member Sails are offered 4 times a year
- Use of SEA kayaks and Mo rowing dory (when checked out)
- Learn how you can help, too! As a volunteer program, our members learn to become coordinators, assist classes and help run the ship, while having fun along the way!
- Participate in special scholarship fundraising sails including Canal Challenge and Lawler Cup "Regatta".
- SEA is a community based non-profit organization. With the exception of our Director and Youth Sailing Counselors, the entire organization is run by an extraordinary group of volunteers. SEA's strength comes from its membership base who voluntarily build opportunities for others and learn along the way. Fundraising, socials and events are all offered because of the good will of member volunteers - get involved!